WIL e-Learning Courses
ICTC’s innovative E-learning courses, designed with the expertise from industry partners and academic experts, introduce post-secondary students to pertinent digital industry skills and knowledge that will better support students in their career development. This exclusive program is available at no cost to WIL Digital students.
Benefits for employers:
- Your student(s) will gain relevant competence and skills to find innovative ways to improve or amplify your business
- Your student(s) will understand the expectation of working in the respective industry
- Your student(s) will be able to present creative, resourceful and strategic ideas and ways to contribute to the workplace
Benefits for students:
- You will gain learning experience relevant to the job or co-op work experience
- The course content will help add to your knowledge base of common language and behavioural norms used at work
- You will receive an industry-recognized certificate of completion that can be added to your portfolio
Summer enrolment is open as of March 1st, 2022.
Courses start on Monday, May 2nd, 2022 and end on Friday, July 29th, 2022.
Please note that the final deadline for student registration will be May 27th, 2022. Late enrolments will be added to the September cohort waitlist.
How Students Can Register
IMPORTANT: Before you begin, please ensure you have completed and submitted all necessary documents for the WIL Digital subsidy application, including proof of enrolment. Only students who are eligible to receive the WIL Digital subsidy are permitted to participate in the WIL e-Learning program. For any questions or inquiries regarding the WIL Digital subsidy application, please contact WIL_Digital@ictc-ctic.ca.
1. Visit https://ictc-ctic.smapply.ca/prog/elearning-wil-digital/, and log in using your SurveyMonkey Apply login.
2. If the “Apply” button is not visible, click your username and then click “My account.” Scroll down. Click “Become an applicant” and then click “Save”.
3. Your account type should change to “Applicant.” Return to the application page and proceed with your e-learning application. When finished, click submit.
To learn more about the WIL e-Learning courses or for application assistance, please email WIL_models@ictc-ctic.ca.