WIL e-Learning Courses
ICTC’s innovative E-learning courses, designed with the expertise of industry partners and academic experts, introduce post-secondary students to pertinent digital industry skills and knowledge that will better support students in their career development. This exclusive program is available at no cost to SWPP-eligible post-secondary students.
Do I qualify?
The following must apply:
You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a protected person as defined by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
You must be enrolled in a program at a Canadian accredited post-secondary institution.
Due to limited space, priority will be given to the following underrepresented groups:
- Women (people that identify as women) in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Indigenous students
- Francophone students
- Newcomers (landed in Canada within the last five years)
- Students with disabilities
- Visible minorities, (Black; South Asian (e.g., East Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan); Filipino; Arab; Latin American; Southeast Asian (e.g., Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian, Thai); West Asian (e.g., Iranian, Afghan); Korean Japanese; and other visible minority groups)
- First-year students
Benefits for employers:
- Your student(s) will gain relevant competence and skills to find innovative ways to improve or amplify your business
- Your student(s) will understand the expectation of working in the respective industry
- Your student(s) will be able to present creative, resourceful and strategic ideas and ways to contribute to the workplace
Benefits for students:
- You will gain learning experience relevant to the job or co-op work experience
- The course content will help add to your knowledge base of common language and behavioural norms used at work
- You will receive an industry-recognized certificate of completion that can be added to your portfolio
Enrolment for the Fall 2022 semester is OPEN!
Courses start on Monday, September 12, 2022, and end on Friday, December 9, 2022.
Please note that the final deadline for student registration is Friday, October 14, 2022. Late enrolments will be added to the January 2023 cohort waitlist.
How Students Can Register
1. Visit https://ictc-ctic.smapply.ca/prog/elearning-wil-digital/, and log in using your SurveyMonkey Apply login.
2. If the “Apply” button is not visible, click your username and then click “My account.” Scroll down. Click “Become an applicant” and then click “Save”.
3. Your account type should change to “Applicant.” Return to the application page and proceed with your e-learning application. When finished, click submit.
To learn more about the WIL e-Learning courses or for application assistance, please email WIL_models@ictc-ctic.ca.